I am heading to the Third Annual Summit Wine & Food Festival where I’m going to taste the food of these chefs:
• Executive Chef of Neely’s Barbecue Parlor Wade Burch, who won Food Network’s Chopped
• Alex Garcia, star of Cooking Channel’s Melting Pot
• Chef Jehangir Mehta of Graffiti in New York City (he was a runner-up on Food Network’s Next Iron Chef)
• Dave Martin, a finalist on Bravo’s Top Chef
• Douglas Rodriguez, a contestant on Bravo’s Top Chef Masters
• Pichet Ong, one of the Top Ten Pastry Chefs in America
Head out of the city to New Jersey for the weekend, September 9, 10 + 11th, and enjoy some tastings, seminars, cooking demos and gala dinners with the chefs above, plus sommeliers and others.
Tickets are currently on sale at www.summitwineandfood.com so get them now and don’t miss out on the chance to mingle with some of the nation’s top culinary talents!
Event is being held at:
Grand Summit Hotel
570 Springfield Avenue