Fall salad with Champagne pumpkin vinaigrette
This recipe appeared over at Dean & Deluca but I want to share the vinaigrette recipe with you because I love how it turned out: tangy, sweet and garlic-y.
You can certainly make the salad I created for Dean & Deluca or better yet, serve the dressing simply over your favorite greens with dinner tonight.
Champagne pumpkin vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup of Champagne vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 shallot
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, depending how much you love garlic
- 4 fresh sage leaves
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- Sea salt, to taste
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
Add all ingredients into a food processor and whip until smooth. Drizzle desired amount over salad.
Copyright 2012. The Busy Hedonist.